2013/06/14

30 Day Cosplay Challenge - Yuzu 1,2

Hello guys!
We've got a creepy plan! Answer the questions: do the 30 day cosplay challenge! So we hope you enjoy it ^^

~ Yuzu >:3

1. Your first cosplay.

Yuzu: Ok, my first cosplay was Karin from Naruto, but I think that this isn't cosplay :'D Because I just took some clothes that I found in my wardrobe and went to my first Naruto meeting in my city. I wasn't sure about uploading here photo and to be honest I couldn't find some "normal" photo, ... but...for fun, here is the "best" Karin cosplay ever :'D


2. How many costumes have you done?

Yuzu: I think that I have probably ..... lot of cosplays done? But just few of them survive because lot of cosplays I destroyed or threw out because I didn't like them. So now I have got just "kimono/miko" version of Rika Furude from Higurashi, costume of Siesta 410 but I don't like it....once I have to re-sew it -__- and the armor of Erza Scarlet, Echo from Pandora Hearts and Bubble from Powerpuff girls Z. Oh and I have already Mavis Vermillion from FT! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment