2013/05/02

30 Day Cosplay Challenge - Naira 1,2

Hello guys!
We've got a creepy plan! Answer the questions/do the 30 day cosplay challenge! So we hope you enjoy it ^^
~ Naira
Jeej~ So I know, I don't really share any articule yet, but I'm to lazy to write :,D Sorry :,D The good thing is, there is still Yuzu :,3


1. Your first cosplay?

Duuh...here it come. ^^" 
My first cosplay was Yuki from Vampire Knight. Hmmpf, it was my first cosplay meeting in my hometown and i just wanted to have some cosplay, so i went to my closet and somehow did THIS. :D Anyway, that white strips is tape for eletric, so at least i should get some point for creativity :D It's actually little nostalgic :,)


2. How many costumes have you done?

Mmm...My situation is really similar to Yuzu's one.
I have done...quite a lot of cosplays, but only a small part of them are worth mentioning. Let's see, it's probably Hanyuu from HNNKN, maybe my old hetalia costume, specially Taiwan, Siesta 45 from UNNKN, Juvia from Fairy tail, Momoko from PPG Z, Break from Pandora hearts and my last cosplay Riven from League of legends. So it's basicaly 6 or 7 costumes. ^^" But some of them need to repair, so I can't wear it, right now...A complicated situation~ :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment