2013/04/07

Mavis Vermillion - progress

Well don't expect something professional from us, we are still beginners ^^ And I also try to explain how did we do some cosplayes...but...heh...ok we will see :'D
~ Yuzu



1. Step
Fabric! And because I didn't get pink one, I had to colour it. I use sheet and small packet of pink colour and colour it in washing machine.


2. Step
I did it from more parts and the first one was basis of t-shirt.


3. Step 
I made a "rotating" skirt and sew this skirt with t-shirt together...sorry I sew it after sewing sleeves :D And I really hate sleeves >-<



4. Step
Ok, I sewed two sleeves with small "rotating skirt" at the end of it for better...impression? :D And after sewing sleeves to t-shirt I sewed t-shirt and skirt together. 



Hehe sorry for the mess, but it belongs to progress :D

5. Step 
Do a something like shoulder cloak/cape...I don't know the exact word for it ^^"
And I also made it by the "rotating skirt" too :D

6. Step
Stripes! Or I'm not sure with the name of it :D but it was terrible >-< It seems simply, but you need to calculate everything x_X

And do the blue geometric shapes...I didn't enough time, so I didn't calculate it and it seems somewhere crooked >->

7. Step
I sewed those stripes together, but earlier you need to hem it with dark pink streamer/ribbon. 

And that's everything! Finish! :D Just sew everything together and I forget to mention that in back of the "t-shirt" is zipper :)
Hope you like it ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment