2013/04/16

It is closer and closer...

My dearest,
in 2 days I'm going to have a first part of maturita exams >~> And I'm afraid of it, my hole future life depends on my results :/ ...
I just wanted to tell you about it, so keep your fingers cross :D
But it's really interesting that I have still lot of time to play Skyrim or write this article :'D I'm genius! Or how Pewdie would say "I'm fabulous!" :D 

Geeh, ...and you know, if I won't pass the exam I will have to go to work and with this secondary school I could be....probably nothing, moreover in Czech is really poor situation about unemployment -__- And I really want to study and I hope that I will get to university!
Geeeze so that's all I want to say and if somebody has an exams or another important things...I wish you to do it in the best way you can :D

Byee~ Yuzuri  


No comments:

Post a Comment