2014/08/18

New addiction called BJD

Hello creatures from all the universe!

I think that I have to be f*cking annoying for my friends because few recent days I just talk about BJDs!!!
BJD are Ball jointed dolls and basically they look pretty real and they are really beautiful!!
To be honest I know about their existence for a long time but I'd never been so interested in them at all .___. but somehow....this month....I've started to love them! To adore them! To be addicted!

I also made my mind and I totally want to save money and buy this beauty -> My future doll!! >w< 

I already know what her character will be like because she will be one of my precious OC from RPGs that I played. Her name is Miyako Nana (Nana is name, Miyako surname), she is the vampire "princess". She is from very rich and honorable family. She behaves like a real young and well-behaved lady, she looks pretty quite and shy....but the truth is that she is pretty mean/wicked.....but everybody loves her! :D

Gaaah I just can't wait!! I'm also finding job right now...so I hope that I will earn lot of money ASAP  and save mooore money to buy her!! :D Wish me luck! :)

And sorry for my English x.x Oh btw! I pass the FCE test and gain the certificate :) But....I don't feel like...like my level is already...or should be already B2 :'D I can't believe it! :D

That's all~

Yuzu c:

No comments:

Post a Comment