2014/01/18

Some news~

Hello there!

It's been long time since I write there ^^ soo~ I have some news .... probably not so much interesting :')

1) Naira is going to have prom/graduation ball on the first weekend in February ^~^ of course that I will join so we both are really looking forward it :3

2) We are going to CosplayParty in Prague which is in March....and we probably will have new cosplays from game The Witch's house - Viola x Elena :3

3) In May Naira is going to have maturita exams (good luck to you!!! >~<) but because of this she couldn't go to AnimeFest which is anime/cosplay festival in Brno and in Czech Republic it is the most popular festival >.> I'm going there :) But now I won't tell you my plans because I still can't decide which cosplay I will make (one is sure...but still it's a secret) :D

-> I think that those informations are enough :) btw this year we are going to have lot of cosplays from games~ so be prepared and I hope you will like it :)

Oh and the last thing!!! I colored my hair! :D So here are some photos :33



No comments:

Post a Comment