2013/08/23

ADVIK 2013

-> http://advik.cz/index.php?eng

So, before I start write something about Advik, excuse my english please ^^




So Advik is a festival which you can enjoy it for 4 days. It is in Prague and all fans of anime, cosplay, manga, games etc. are coming here.
I will show you just cosplay of mine yup? ^^ But, as every festival, it was amazing and I lot of people that I couldn't normally see and it was in new places, so +++++ :D
But! I supposed more people here and I was also disappointed that my cosplays weren't so awesome as I wanted.....gah don't care XD

So first day I wore Ririchiyo from InuxBoku, gah, the worst cosplay I have ever wore T3T it doesn't suits me T.T and photos from other people (with me as Riri) are....just....bad >.>


But I was with awesome group, so the bad feeling of dat cosplay went away :D Really, those guys were amazing, they are funny and they don't care about "how much perfect your costume is", they just enjoy that fact, that we were hole Inu x Boku group :) Like you guys~ btw they have awesome KHR cosplays *-*

2nd day I wore Scanty from Panty & Stocking. I don't know what to say and to be honest I really expected that lot of people will take lot of photos...but..I don't think that we were so awesome :/ But I like that cosplay XD Be hole day in red color, that's challenge! XD 




↑Awww we totally fell in love with this cute little Ashe from LoL :3 Isn't she adorable? :3


↑ Those girls were awesome too, we spent some time together and they were so kind and nice to me!! *-* They were really cute :3 

↑ I totally couldn't believe but yes!!! Those guys are from Portal game and they were amazing! Just look at them! They were really kind too and theirs cosplay *-* Sorry for that fangirling, but I couldn't help :D

Ok, and now....3rd day our little group wore Adventure Time cosplays but!! Before that festival, I was out of fabric and I had to bought another shade >.> so trousers look brighter than the upper part T3T kill mehh~~




Oh and we also have two princess Bubllegum and Marceline 8D (Marceline was Naira :P).
So this was epic fail >__>

And the last day I wore Mavis from Fairy Tail, because I didn't wear her in some festival, just once for some photo shoots :'D And I think that Mavis win the hole festival as the best cosplay :'D


 ↑ Yey awesome cosplayer from Gintama *-* They were totally omnomnom :33


So Baka Mavis bids you farewell :3 :'DD

Btw more info about Advik can be found in their page (up the site) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment