2013/07/09

PTS - more pictures!!

Hiii~ I totally fell in love with PTS and every day I'm trying draw something....but it takes toooo much timeee~ >o<
But! Here we go!

The 1st picture! I just coloured Tsukumo from Karneval and did some new clothes, I think that is look good :D And she is also OC - twin sister of Tsukumo, I gave her name Momo :D

The 2nd picture! It is Miyako (black haired) and Saionji (blond) from Vampire Knight, again it is OC and I like those two girls :) Miyako is pure blood vampire and everybody call her "hime" ....besides Saionji, she is rebel and human :D


And this is just unfinished lineart, but I really had to post it here :'D Do you know siestas from umineko? So this will be our oc again :D Wolf, fox and black rabbit :D And my third friend isn't home so she couldn't describe me her appearance :/


No comments:

Post a Comment